Area of Interests
- System and Web Security
- Computer networking
- Digital Forensics
- Computer Graphics and Virtual Reality Systems
- Software Testing & Quality Assurance
- Two days workshop on “Ethical Hacking”at Atharva College of Engineering,Malad..23rd and 24th March 2017
- Organized and conducted Two days hands-on workshop on “Cyber Security” on 8th and 9th October 2016.
- Resource person for “Ethical Hacking” workshop, conducted a session on SQL injection, SPIT.February 2016
- Resource person for “Ethical Hacking” workshop, conducted a session on prerequisite of ethical hacking, SPIT.February 2016
- Teaching assistant for two week ISTE workshop on computer networking conducted by IIT Bombay from 28th may to 05th July 2014.
- Organized one week graded ISTE-STTP course on “object oriented programming methodology with lab exercises” approved by ISTE during 8th July 2013 to 12th July 2013.
- Internal coordination committee 2012
- Member of local management committee for International conference ICCICT2012.
- Library committee in-charge in March 2010
- Maintenance of Exam software in September 2010
- One day International workshop on – Smart contracts with Blockchain and IoT – scheduled on 26th Feb 2018 at VJTI Mumbai.
- AICTE-ISTE Approved One Week STTP under Career Advancement Scheme(CAS) on “NUMERICAL TECHNIQUES IN ENGINEERING RESEARCH” 11th to 15th December, 2017,SPIT
- AICTE Sponsored Two Days National Seminar on “Technologies for Development of Rural Areas” 27th Nov 2017 and 28th Nov 2017,SPIT
- Two days workshop on “Android Application development”,Computer department ,SPIT, 24th to 25th September 2016.
- one week EC Council CEH v:9 training at Borivali centre during 2 November 2015 to 6 November 2015.
- one day Faculty Development program at JP Morgan Chase & Co.Powai,18th July, 2016
- Two-Week ISTE Workshop on “Database Management Systems”, organized by IITB 21st to 31st may 2013.
- Two-Week ISTE Workshop On “Cyber security”, organized by IITB 10th to 20th July 2014.
- One-week workshop on “SOA Basics & IBM DM2”, Organized by SPIT during June 2009.
- 5-day’s workshop on “Digital Image Processing for Remote Sensing” Organized by IIT Bombay during 01-05 June 2009.
- 8-days “Faculty training and Development program”, Organized by PATNI, Airoli during 11/12/2009 to 18/12/2009.
- One-week STTP on “Software Testing & Quality Assurance”, organized by Thadomal Shahani Engineering College during 12/07/2010 to 16/07/2010.
- One week workshop on Linux lab organized by SPIT in February-march 2011.
- One week graded ISTE-STTP on “Structured programming approach with lab exercises”, Organized by SPIT during 31/12/2012 to 5/01/2013.
- Secure gateway defender – a network intrusion detection system,18-19 July 2017, ICCMC 2017, ISBN-978-1-5090-4890-8
- A Steganographic Approach to M
itigate Password Attacks,13-16 September 2017, ICACCI-2017, ISBN: 978-1-5090-6367-3
- “Multivariate correlation analysis for network intrusion detection”,IJSER 2016, ISSN 2229-5518,2016
- “Risk analysis for agile software development ” in ICEECMPE 2014
- “Mitigating denial of service attack using CAPTCHA mechanism”, Proceedings of the International Conference; Workshop on Emerging Trends in Technology (ICWET’11).
- “Secure authentication using dynamic virtual keyboard layout”, Proceedings of the International Conference; Workshop on Emerging Trends in Technology (ICWET’11).
- “Agile Methodology Adoption: Benefits and Constraints” in IJCA 2012
Extn: 341, Room No. 411, 4th Floor, Department of Information Technology, Sardar Patel Institute of Technology, Andheri(W), Mumbai 400058.