- Pursuing Ph.D.
- Master of Engineering in Information Technology
- Bachelors of Engineering in Computer Engineering
Area of Interest
- Operating Systems
- Database Management System
- Computer Network
- International Papers presented on “Network Monitoring Using Tomography” in International Conference IEEE Colliquim held at SPIT in 4th Feb. 2008, Devashish Patel, Rohan Rambhia, Amit Rander and Kailas Devadkar
- International Papers presented on “Virtual city tour using GIS” in International Conference IEEE Colliquim held at SPIT in 4th Feb. 2008, Shubham Chakraborty, Ranjit Calangutkar and Kailas Devadkar
- International conference BIOCOM. The 2010 world Congress in Computer Science, Computer engineering, Applied computing Las Vegas Nevada USA July 15- 2010 “Improving Survival rates using Data mining” Manasi Raddi, Manasi Pandire, Radha Shankarmani, Kailas Devadkar
- IEEE International Conference on Information and Multimedia Technology (ICIMT 2010) Dec 2010 Hong Kong China “Machine Learning Approch for Feature selection using Navie Bayesian varients” Prof. Kailas Devadkar, Meenakshi Garg, Kiran Joshi
- International Conference and Workshop on Emerging Trends in Technology (ICWET2011) TECT Mumbai “An optimized Approch to Voice Translation on Mobile Phones” Kailas Devadkar, Radha Shankarmani, S Kotian, A Khadpe
- ICCICT-2012 Mumbai “Grid Computing based Back Propagation Network” 19-20 October 2012, Ahlam Ansari, Kailas Devadkar
- IEEE 2012 International Conference on Computational Intelligence and Computing Research “Secure Cloud Mining” Ahlam Ansari, Kailas Devadkar
- IJOART Volume 2, Issue 4 April 2013 ISSN:2278-7763. “Mobile Cloud based Compiler: A Novel Framework For Academia” Mahendra Mehra, Kailas Devadkar, Dhananjay Kalbande
- IJOART Volume 2, Issue 7 July 2013 ISSN:2278-7763. “An Optimized Technique for test suite refinement in regression test.” Ahlam Ansari, Kailas Devadkar, Dr.Prachi Gharpure
Co-author of “Programming for Mobile and Remote Computer, Tech Max publication
Mentor of DST Funded Project “GSM Control watering device”.
Worked as Technical Expert of e-Governance software in the scrutiny work assigned by AICTE. New Delhi, India.
- Conducted STTP Course on Computer Programming at Sardar Patel Institute of Technology, July 2011, Mumbai.
- Conducted one week ISTE STTP on Object oriented Programming Methodology at SPIT in 8th July 2013
- Two weeks ISTE workshop on Database Management Systems from 21st to 31st May 2013 as a coordinator
Extn: 342, Room No. 410, 4th Floor, Department of Information Technology, Sardar Patel Institute of Technology, Andheri(W), Mumbai 400058.