- Ph.D. (Computer Science and Engineering), IIT Kharagpur
- M.Tech. (Computer Engineering), VJTI Mumbai, Mumbai University
- B.E. (Computer), WCE Sangli, Shivaji University, Kolhapur
Experience: 16 years
- P. Bhavathankar, S. Sarkar, and S. Misra, “Optimal Decision Rule-Based Ex-ante Frequency Hopping for Jamming Avoidance in Wireless Sensor Networks,” Elsevier Computer Networks Journal, 2017, DOI:10.1016/j.comnet.2017.03.009.
- P. Bhavathankar, A. Mondal, and S. Misra, “Topology Control in the Presence of Jammers for Wireless Sensor Networks,” International Journal of Communication Systems (Wiley) , Feb 2017
- Vinod Mankar, Rishabh Jain, Arunkumar Gangula, and Prasenjit Bhavathankar “Broadcast Enhancement in Wireless Networks” in Proceedings of the International conference on Network Infrastructure management systems, Jun 2014.
- Two-Week ISTE STTP on Introduction to Design of Algorithms from 27 th April to 30 th may, 2015 as a workshop Coordinator
- Two-Week ISTE Workshop on Computer Networking from 28 th May to 5th July, 2014 as a workshop Coordinator
Area of interest
- Computer Networks
- Wireless Ad-hoc Networks
- Data structures and Algorithms
- Object Oriented Analysis and Design
022 – 26708520 Extn: 339
Room No. 411, 4th Floor, Department of Information Technology, Sardar Patel Institute of Technology, Andheri(W), Mumbai 400058.