M.E. (Computer Engineering)
B.E. (Information Technology)
Area of Interests
- Open Source Operating System (Linux)
- C Programming
- Cloud Computing
- Attended in two weekends ISTE workshop on “Aakash Android Application Programming” conducted by IIT Bombay on 23 rd – 24 th Feb and 2nd – 3 rd March 2013
- Organized and conducted Two Days Hands-on workshop on “Cyber Security” at Sardar Patel Institute of Technology, Andheri (West), Mumbai on 8th October 2016 and 9th October 2016.
- “Understanding DDoS Attack & Its Effect In Cloud Environment”, published in International Conference on Advances in Computing, Communication and Control, 2015.
- “Mitigating Distributed Denial of Service Attack in Cloud Environment With Packet Filtering Using Iptables”, published in International Journal of Computer Engineering and Applications, Volume VII, Issue II, August 14.
Extn: 341, Room No. 411, 4th Floor, Department of Information Technology, Sardar Patel Institute of Technology, Andheri(W), Mumbai 400058.