- Ph.D (CSE) at JNTU, Hyderabad
- Master of Engineering in Computer Science, NIT (Formerly REC), Trichy.
- Bachelors of Engineering in Electronics and communications, P.S.G. College of Technology, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu.
- Good knowledge in Database Management Systems, MIS, Software Engineering, Simulation & modeling, Software Testing, Software Architecture and OOAD, Software Project Management, Data Analytics, Business Intelligence and e-Business.
Expertise to conduct courses
- Simulation & Modeling
- UML using Rational Rose
- Software Testing
- Software Engineering
- Software Architecture
- Databases and Data Mining
- Business Intelligence
- E-Business Technology
- Big Data Analytics
Activities at SPIT
- Dean, Quality Assurance
- Member Grievance committee in SPIT
- Member IEDC at SPIT
- In the panel to review research progress of PhD students.
- Set up lab sessions for OOAD and trained students in Rational Rose.
- Organized Cognos training for students
- Conducted training in ExtendSim simulation tool
- In charge for IT Students Association
- Involved in Development of Software by setting up Sardar Patel Consultancy Services. Developed and deployed software for exam section in both SPCE and SPIT
- Judge for various project competitions.
Short Term Courses Organized
- Organized and Conducted Three days workshop on Rational Rose.
- Organized and Conducted two days seminar on Software Testing.
- Organized five days course on .NET
- Organized five days ISTE STTP course on “EAI-SOA”
- Organized five days STTP course on “Financial Accounting and Management, Technology Innovation”
- Conducted orientation programs in Simulation & Modeling, Software testing, Software Architecture and Gaming Architecture and Programming and Big Data Analytics.
- Paper on “Global Inventory Tracking System “in National Level Conference at St. Joseph College, Tiruchirappalli, 18-19 Feb., 2005.
- Paper on “Search-Engine Using Web Mining Approach” in National Level Conference NCSRT, at Parshvanath College Of Engineering, Thane. Nov., 2005
- Paper on “ESB- An emerging middleware “ in National Level Conference at NMIMS 2006, Mumbai
- CIMA, The global business challenge 2010, Mentor for the team, western region, India, who presented a paper on “Errors and suggested solutions for CAS”, 2010.
- International Conference “Enterprise System Architecture”, INDICON 2008, IEEE conference Held at Calcutta.
- International Conference “Issues in Open source software development”, ISCA , SEDE 2007conference Held at Las Vegas
- ICFCA 2010, International conference and Journal publication, “Performance Assessment using Text Mining” held at IISc., Bangalore
- World Science Congress, BIOCOMP-2010, , International conference , “Increasing survival rate (of breast cancer patients) using Data Mining”, July 2010, Las Vegas USA.
- ICSESS 2010, , International conference on Software Engineering and Service Sciences, “ A Decision Support System Utilizing a semantic Agent”, July 2010, Beijing China.
- “Selection of e-mentors and Smartphones application to resolve issues in Agile Projects”, IC4E, Jan 2011
- “An optimized approach to voice translation on mobile phones”, ICWET, Feb. 2011
- “Performance Assessment of ASD team using FPL football rules as reference”, INDICON Dec.2011.
- “Inclusion of e-Assist to increase Agile Adoption”, Radha Shankarmani, Dr. S. S. Mantha, Dr. Vinaya Babu, International Journal of Scientific and Research Publications, Volume 2, Issue 11, November 2012
- “ A Framework for Reducing Impediments in Agile Projects”, ”, Radha Shankarmani, Dr. S. S. Mantha, Dr. Vinaya Babu,International Journal of Computer Applications (0975 – 8887) Volume 102 – No.11, September 2014
- “Virus Detection using GPGPU”, Pranav Acharya, Sayali Patil, Priyanka P, Radha Shankarmani, International Conference on “Network Infrastructure Management Systems” , VJTI, Mumbai
- Real Time Scheduling Model for Distributed Production Centers, Minati Rath 1 , Dr. Radha Shankarmani, IJSER, vol.5, issue 9. Sept. 2014
- Using Service Oriented Architecture for Reconceiving Quality E Training, Ruchi Sharma, Radha Shankarmani, International Journal of Computer Applications (0975 – 8887) Volume 94 – No 9, May 2014
- Combining content based and collaborative filters in an online musical guide, Nandita Dube, Larisa Correia, Dhvani Parekh, Radha Shankarmani, IJSER, Volume 5, Issue4, April 2014 Edition
- “Web Logs Analysis for Finding Brand Status”, Aditi B. Raut, Radha Shankarmani, IOSR Journal of Computer Engineering (IOSR-JCE), e-ISSN: 2278-0661,p-ISSN: 2278-8727, Volume 16, Issue 4, Ver. VI (Jul – Aug. 2014), PP 78-85
- Netra Charya, Kushagra Doshi, Smit Bawkar and Dr. Radha Shankarmani, “Intrinsic Plagiarism Detection in Digital Data”, International Journal of Innovative and Emerging Research in Engineering Volume 2, Issue 3, 2015
- Neelam Vagal , Priyanka Sonawane , Raksha Jadhav and Dr. Radha Shankarmani, “Vendor Selection Optimization in Supply Chain Management” International Journal of Innovative and Emerging Research in Engineering Volume 2, Issue 3, 2015
- Komal Patel, Prarthana Sawant , Madhuri Tajane and Dr. Radha Shankarmani,”Bug Tracking And Prediction” International Journal of Innovative and Emerging Research in Engineering Volume 2, Issue 3, 2015
- Abhishek Mishra, Dhara Vyas, Bhishm Narula, Dr Radha Shankarmani, “Addressing Security Concerns in BYOD Through Sandboxing”, IJSRD – International Journal for Scientific Research & Development| Vol. 3, Issue 02, 2015 | ISSN (online): 2321-0613
- “Architecture for Internet of Things to minimize human intervention”, Shanbhag, R, Shankarmani, R., Advances in Computing, Communications and Informatics (ICACCI), 2015 International Conference in Aug. 2015
- “Digitization and Paperless Processing through the use of mobile imaging Technology, Jinal Shah, Aashika Shetty, Sukumar Gaonkar and Radha Shankarmani ICCPCT 2016, February 2016
- “Web Security: Countermeasures for Application level Attacks” by Natasha Raul and Radha Shankarmani in International Journal of Engineering Inventions (IJEI), April 2016.
- Published a book on “Middleware & Enterprise Integration Technologies”, Wiley India, Jan 2010. Co-Author Dr. Sudha Sadasivam.
- Published a book on “Game Architecture and Programming”, Wiley India, Jan 2011. Co-Authors Mr. Saurabh Jain and Mr. Gurang Sinha.
- Published a book on “Big Data Analytics”, Wiley India, January 2016. Co-Author Dr.Vijayalakshmi
- Published a book on “Data Analytics”, Wiley India, June 2016. Co-Author Dr.Vijayalakshmi
- On a sabbatical project at Infosys, Pune for two months from 18th May to 13th July, 2005.
- Extensive experience in designing & developing course contents for system analysis and design
- Associated with syllabus revision committee appointed by ad hoc Board Of studies in Information Technology, University of Mumbai.
- Conducted corporate training.
- Worked as visiting faculty for TechMahindra, SPJIMR and Bhavan’s College.
- A talk on “Simulation and Modeling Applications” in Thadomal Shahani Engg. College and in VJTI, Mumbai
- Conducted an orientation program in “Simulation and Modeling” at VESIT, for all faculty members of University of Mumbai.
- Conducted Orientation programme for the course “Middleware & Enterprise Integration Technologies” and gave a talk on “ SOE, SOA, WS” at TSEC, Bandra (22-12-2009) and Terna Engineering College, Nerul (1-2-2010)
- Conducted Orientation programme for the course “Game Architecture and Programming” at SPIT, Andheri (W) and FCRIT, Vashi (14-01-2911)
- Conducted Orientation programme for the course “Software Architecture” at SPIT, Andheri (W) and VIT, Wadala (18th and 19th Jan., 2011)
Seminars & Short-Term courses Attended
- Participated as a faculty in the eight weeks Campus connect training program at INFOSYS, Pune during 18th May 2005 to 12th July 2005.
- Participated Six days training in “Rational Rose Enterprise Edition”, by Rational Inc., Mumbai.
- Participated in the five weeks training program on Object Oriented Programming, SPCE. (ISTE approved).
- Participated in the three weeks training program on OOP with Data Structures at SPCE,(ISTE approved).
- Participated in the two weeks training program on Open Source Software, at K.J.Somaiya Engineering College, Vidyavihar. (ISTE approved).
- Participated in the two days seminar on “Service Oriented Architecture” at Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology, Gandhinagar, Gujarat.
- Participated in the two weeks ISTE training program on “Effective teaching & learning Programming”, conducted by IIT, Mumbai and Mission 10X., from 14-12-2009 to 24-12-2009 at VJTI, Mumbai.
- Active member in entrepreneurship cell . Undergone training and conducted training for idea generation, feasibility study and Business-plan for business start-up.
Seminars & short term courses conducted
- Delivered a talk on “Concurrency Control” in ISTE approved short term training programme on “DBMS and GUI” from August 4-8, 2008 organized by Department of Information Technology, Terna Engineering College, Nerul (West), Navi Mumbai.
- Delivered guest lectures on Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) on 28th March,2011 at M.H. Saboo Siddik College Of Engineering, Byculla, Mumbai.
- Conducted a technical session in the one week ISTE approved STTP on “Advanced Internet Technologies” from July 18-22, 2011, organized by the Department of Computer Engineering, Fr. Conceicao Rodrigues College Of Engineering, Bandra (West), Mumbai.
- Conducted a two week graded ISTE-STTP on “Computer Communication Networks with Lab Exercises” approved by ISTE during 21st November to 2nd December 2011 at Sardar Patel Institute of Technology, Andheri (West), Mumbai.
- Conducted a technical session in a two week graded ISTE-STTP on “Computer Communication Networks with Lab Exercises” approved by ISTE during 21st November to 2nd December 2011 at Sardar Patel Institute of Technology, Andheri (West), Mumbai.
- Organized and Conducted a technical session in a two week graded ISTE-STTP on “Parallel processing and Big Data Analytics” approved by ISTE during 29th June to 10th July 2016 at Sardar Patel Institute of Technology, Andheri (West), Mumbai.
- Organized and Conducted a technical session in a two week graded ISTE-STTP on “research Methodology – Workshop” approved by ISTE during 7th Nov. to 11th Nov. 2016 at Sardar Patel Institute of Technology, Andheri (West), Mumbai
022 – 26708520 Extn: 336
Room No. 412, 4th Floor, Department of Information Technology, Sardar Patel Institute of Technology, Andheri(W), Mumbai 400058.