- Pursuing Ph.D.
- Master of Engineering in Information Technology
- Bachelors of Engineering in Computer Engineering
Experience: 19 Years
Area of Interest
- Operating Systems
- Database Management System
- Computer Network
- Cloud Computing
- 2016 3rd International Conference on “Computing for Sustainable Global Development”, 16th – 18th March, 2016 Bharati Vidyapeeth’s Institute of Computer Applications and Management (BVICAM), New Delhi (INDIA) “Provisioning Resources Elastically in IoT Cloud Systems” Parth S. Panchmatia, Kailas K. Devadkar
- International conference on Global Technology Iniatives 29-30 March 2016 “Continuous Aunthentication using Biometric Technique to prevent session hijacking” Jignesh Patel, Abhijeet Sonaje, Kaustubh Vaidya , Kailas K. Devadkar
- International conference on Global Technology Initiatives 29-30 March 2016 “Analyze and Predict crime using data mining” Viraj Shah, RiddhiJangle, Sneha Mehta, Kailas Devadkar
- 2016 International conference on Innovations in information Embedded and Communication Systems (ICIIECS’16) 17 and 18 March 16 “Cloud Insider Attack Detection System” Shruti D Gupta, Megha B Upadhyay, Kailas K Devadkar
- International conference on Global Technology Initiatives 29-30 March 2016 “On Demand Distributed Computing on Mobile Devices “ Aishwarya Kamat, Nidhi Panpalia, Akshata Rao, Kailas Devadkar.
- IEEE International Conference on Research in Computational Intelligence and Communication Networks “Partioning Android Mobile Application For Improving Execution Time “Kailas K. Devadkar and Dhananjay R. Kalbande 20-22 Nov. 2015 DOI:1109/ICRCICN.2015.7434277
- IJCEA Volume VII , Issue II, August 2014, ISSN 2321-3469 “ Simplifying Attack Timestamp for Forensics in Ecalyptus Private Cloud “ Karan M. Kamble, Kailas K. Devadkar
- IJCEA Volume VII , Issue II, August 2014, ISSN 2321-3469 “ Mitigating DDOS attack in Cloud Environment with packet filtering using IP Tables “ Rashmi Deshmukh, Kailas K. Devadkar
- ICAC3 15 Science Direct and Elsevier “ Understanding DDOS attack and Its Effect in Cloud Environment” Rashmi Deshmukh, Kailas K. Devadkar DOI:1016/j.procs.2015.04.245
- IJOART Volume 2 , Issue 7 July 2013 ISSN:2278-7763. “An Optimized Technique for test suite refinement in regression test. Ahlam Ansari, Kailas Kisan Devadkar Dr. Prachi Gharpure
- IJETED issue 4, volume 3, April –May 2014 , “Analysis of Botnet Detection “ Yogita D. Mane, Kailas K. Devadkar
- Yogita D. Mane, Prof. Kailas K. Devadkar and Dr. Prachi Gharpure,” P2P Botnet Detection Using Network Security” INTERFACE 2014 TEQIP-II Sponsored 3rd International Conference On Network Infrastructure Management Systems, Mumbai, June 2014.
- ICCICT-2012 Mumbai “Grid Computing based Back Propagation Network” 19-20 OCT 12 Ahlam Shakeel Ahmed Ansari, Kailas K. Devadkar DOI: 1109/ICCICT.2012.6398173
- IEEE 2012 International Conference on Computational Intelligence and Computing Research “Secure Cloud Mining” Ahlam Ansari, Kailas Kisan Devadkar DOI: 10.1109/ICCIC.2012.6510249
- IJOART Volume 2 , Issue 4 April 2013 ISSN:2278-7763. “Mobile Cloud based Compiler: A Novel Framework For Academia” Mahendra Mehra, Kailas K. Devadkar, Dhananjay Kalbande
- IOSR-JCE ISSN : 2278-0661, 22-23 Feb 2013ISBN: 2278-8727, PP:39-44 “Protection concern in Mobile Cloud Computing _A Survey” Mrs. Yogita D Mane, Kailas K. Devadkar
- International Conference and Workshop on Emerging Trends in Technology (ICWET 2011) TECT Mumbai “An optimized Approach to Voice Translation on Mobile Phones” K K Devadkar, R Shankarmani, S Kotian, A Khadpe DOI: 10.1145/1980022.1980060
Co-author of “Programming for Mobile and Remote Computer, Tech Max publication
Mentor of DST Funded Project “GSM Control watering device”.
- Worked as Technical Expert of e-Governance software in the scrutiny work assigned by AICTE. New Delhi, India.
- Worked as Controller of Examination In SPIT College.
- Worked as NBA Program Coordinator
- Conducted STTP Course on Computer Programming at Sardar Patel Institute of Technology, July 2011, Mumbai.
- Conducted one week ISTE STTP on Object oriented Programming Methodology at SPIT in 8th July 2013
- Two weeks ISTE workshop on Database Management Systems from 21st to 31st May 2013 as a coordinator
- Conducted a workshop on “Technology Convergence and Its Practices” from 19th to 23rd December 2016 at SPIT Andheri
Extn: 338, Room No. 412, 4th Floor, Department of Information Technology, Sardar Patel Institute of Technology, Andheri(W), Mumbai 400058.