To produce globally competent, social and ethical practicing graduates adapting technological changes to solve contemporary issues.
- Collaborate with global professional bodies for recognition
- Work with local NGOs to do social service.
- Design curriculum to inculcate ethical practices in technological and behavioral aspects.
- Industry collaboration to keep abreast of technology.
- Engage with stakeholders to understand contemporary issues and propose technical solutions.
Program Education Outcomes
Our under graduate Information Technology graduates will be
|PEO1||Globally Competent engineers|
|PEO2||Able to sustain the quest for learning and pursue higher studies|
|PEO3||Able to solve the contemporary issues using the technology and by adopting the changes in the eco system|
|PEO4||Working professionals with social and ethical responsibilities|